... although we roam, Stuttgart is our home.
We're Brats, and proud of it.
In-depth information (i.e., hotel/venue, event itinerary, etc.) regarding the reunion will be forthcoming. It is still very early into the planning process.
SASAA Alumni, while using any of SASAA's social media platforms (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) should adhere to the following:
1. Be respectful of each other.
2. Should not use profanity, hurtful or threatening comments.
3. Alumni, or anyone, who posts a negative or derogatory comment about the Association leadership, alumni association, its policies or members will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the Association page or group, and possibly banned from the Association.
4. Comments that are political in nature, religious commentary, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate will be removed.
5. If anyone has an issue or problem with a post, we ask that you please bring it to the Admins attention or email firstname.lastname@example.org